Monday, June 1, 2015

DIY coffee scrub

Hello there! It's Monday, Monday again!  Monday's are always hard, especially coming back from a vacation. Here's a little something that may help this Monday to not be so bad, or any day that is. I love trying new things so when I thought of this and loved it, I just HAD to share! 

This is so simple, and there's only two ingredients! 

• Ground coffee (preferably used, this way there is moisture and there is zero waste(: ) 

• Coconut oil

I used a plastic container and mixed a handful of the grounds with a few teaspoons of coconut oil. You want the mixture to be thick that way it can stay on your face/body and not slide off!

The mixture will be slightly rough but it will leave your skin feeling silky smooth! 


I put this stuff ALL over my body! I have dry skin but I noticed a difference on my legs after doing this only once. 

* If your face is dry like mine you should have no problem applying the oil to your face. If you have oily skin you might want to skip the face and use it on your arms and legs instead! 

* If you have some of the mixture left, you can cover it and place it in the fridge. I wouldn't keep it longer than a few days though. 

Like I said I used it all over and I loved it! 
I have done this a few times and I'm not going to stop any time soon! Also I love the smell of the coconut oil, it's just a little touch of deliciousness! I hope you enjoyed this! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment