Thursday, May 26, 2016

It's been three years?!


Today we celebrated three years of marriage! The past three years have been the best years of my life. I'm so grateful for the man that I get to call mine. God has richly blessed us. 

We have experienced a plethora of adventures and events. SO much has happened, and I have learned a lot. 

One thing funny thing I learned: men and women do NOT think the same. God didn't make us to be the same so why would He make us to think the same? I remember when we were newly weds and I thought Justin and I were on the same page, then I found out we weren't. We weren't even in the same chapter, haha! 

Marriage has been a blast and I'm still looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you Justin! I love you and I like you.

Here's some wedding photos



































































"Now I surrender my heart, I swap it for yours"

No comments:

Post a Comment