Thursday, April 28, 2016

I stand in awe

As my hand is placed on my belly with my growing child inside, he kicks and twists and wiggles, I watch my hand move up and down. Maybe you've experienced it before and know how I feel. Maybe you haven't, but you might one day. I appreciate this more now, pregnancy that is. Because we lost two babies, my eyes have been opened. I realize what a precious gift it is to grow a baby. To carry a life inside of my body. What a beautiful miracle it is. It causes me to think of my Maker and how He made us by hand. He knit us together in our mothers womb, we are fearfully and wonderfully made. I stand in awe. I am amazed at the work of His hands, and I praise Him. I praise Him because He is good, and all that He does is wonderful. 

(Psalm 39:14, Psalm 139:13, Psalm 135:3)



I'll be posting a testimony blog here shortly, it's in the works. Who knew that it would take prayer, tears and lots of thought to work up one post? There's so many details to weed through and I want it to be just right. Either way the glory goes to God!

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome ! It's amazing to know both of us have different stories but the same amazement of how God restores and molds us through our trials . Love you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God!!!!! That's awesome!!! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet this adorable baby Boy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was beautiful Melissa. I know your pain well in losing two babies. I lost three. You never forget them either. I know they are waiting for me in Heaven. The wonder of pregnancy, is such an incredible thing. Remembering how God made us and remembering that He Keeps us too. Something I still have to remind myself all the time. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful Melissa. I know your pain well in losing two babies. I lost three. You never forget them either. I know they are waiting for me in Heaven. The wonder of pregnancy, is such an incredible thing. Remembering how God made us and remembering that He Keeps us too. Something I still have to remind myself all the time. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete